Could Not Load Type-Send Adapter

Jan 2, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Edited Jan 5, 2009 at 5:36 AM
I am Creating the one-way send Adapter by using Biztalk -2006 adapter wizard.
I created a new biztalk adapter using Biztalk -2006 adapter wizard and used the registry settings file generated by the wizard. Got the following exceptions:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006
Event Category: BizTalk Server 2006
Event ID: 5651
Date:  12/26/2005
Time:  6:57:31 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: BIZTALK
Description:
The Messaging Engine failed to create the transport adapter "LDAP".
  OutboundAssemblyPath: "F:\ADTesting\LDAP\LDAP\Run-Time\LDAPTransmit\bin\Debug\LDAPTransmitAdapter.dll"
  OutboundTypeName: "Biztalk.Adapters.Runtime.LDAPTransmitAdapter.LDAPTransmitter"
  Exception Details: "Could not load type 'Biztalk.Adapters.Runtime.LDAPTransmitAdapter.LDAPTransmitter' from assembly 'LDAPTransmitAdapter, Version=1.0.2186.32296, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=572a8f1bad85af7e'."

Event Type: Error
Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006
Event Category: BizTalk Server 2006
Event ID: 5754
Date:  12/26/2005
Time:  6:57:31 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: BIZTALK
Description:
A message sent to adapter "BiztalkMessagingEngine" on send port "LDAP_SendPort" with URI "LDAP://LDAP://Domain/CN=Users,DC=Domain,DC=com/user/Password/EmployeeXML" is suspended.
 Error details: The Messaging Engine failed to create the transport adapter "LDAP".
  OutboundAssemblyPath: "F:\ADTesting\LDAP\LDAP\Run-Time\LDAPTransmit\bin\Debug\LDAPTransmitAdapter.dll"
  OutboundTypeName: "Biztalk.Adapters.Runtime.LDAPTransmitAdapter.LDAPTransmitter"
  Exception Details: "Could not load type 'Biztalk.Adapters.Runtime.LDAPTransmitAdapter.LDAPTransmitter' from assembly 'LDAPTransmitAdapter, Version=1.0.2186.32296, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=572a8f1bad85af7e'."  
 MessageId:  {474D7A30-FAC8-472A-88C1-4AB66F14B3E2}
 InstanceID: {52BE17D7-3263-4E22-A2EA-04A36C7EA32D}

Following WorkAround has done at my end 
1) Create a new registry settings file using the adapter registry settings from BizTalk itself.
2) Checked path of the assemblies that are using in adapter registry.
3) Checked:Got info from Codeplex that regfile created by the wizard contains a bug. You can easily solve this by opening the regfile and change the value of the OutboundTypeName key to <namespace.class>.
Namespace = leave as it is
Class = the class that implements Microsoft.Samples.Biztalk.Adapter.Common in your project

But I am getting the same Exception I would appreciate any one help me on this.

Correct/Suggest on one anoter point:
Actually Wizard giving a 5-class with two project within a one solution.
Is This a right class to implement/Call our custom Logic?
Class Name:AdapterTransmitterEndPoint.cs